- Bible Studies / Devotionals - 29 books
- Biography - 60 books
- Christian Living - 46 books
- Commentaries - 11 books
- Cults - 18 books
- Culture - 5 books
- Fiction - 29 books
- History - 76 books
- Homiletics - 8 books
- Multi-Media - 4 books
- Non-Fiction - 22 books
- Politics / Government - 20 books
- Theology - Apologetics - 44 books
- Theology - Baptist - 21 books
- Theology - Bibliology - 21 books
- Theology - Christology - 4 books
- Theology - Dispensationalism - 15 books
- Theology - Ecclesiology - 115 books
- Theology - Eschatology - 29 books
- Theology - General - 124 books
- Theology - Postmodern - 30 books
- Theology - Soteriology - 29 books
Recent Book Reviews
- The Savior and the Scriptures
- The Kingdom in History and Prophecy
- The Popular Handbook of Archaeology and the Bible
This World: Playground or Battleground?
by Tozer, A.W.
- Things Which Become Sound Doctrine
In preparing for special messages on Ruth, I read (again) this book by Robert L. Hubbard, Jr. He was a long-time professor of Old Testament at Denver Seminary. The book is easy to read and full of pertinent illustrations. Hubbard stay...
I love these biographies, both because I love to read of men and ministries, and because I have been to their houses and churches in Olney and London, England myself. Having been there, I walked with the author of this book through the ...
by Kevin Bauder
Kevin Bauder and Robert Delnay have delivered a long awaited story of fundamentalism written by fundamentalists. Both men are contemporaries and well known among today’s associations, fellowships, schools, and churches. The book is a 2...
by Edward Klein
My only interest in this book is that I, as an American citizen, am concerned about the leadership of our country. The book is captivating for sure, and also plenty disgusting. If half the things Klein describes are true it is a scan...
by J.C. Ryle
I have always enjoyed studying from Ryle’s Expository Thoughts on the Gospels and have wanted to read this long treatise for a while. John Charles Ryle (1816-1900) was bishop Liverpool and an evangelical within the Church of England. I...
A Recent Quote:
Kevin DeYoung: "Submission to the Scriptures is submission to God. Rebellion against the Scriptures is rebellion against God. The Bible can no more fail, falter, or err, than God himself can fail, falter, or err."